Sunday 27 November 2016

New items - Snail Mail Box


This week I received a package including some great stuff! :-). In the picture above you can see the Snail Mail Box! You can order the box like mine online, and what is really fun, you don't know what is inside until you open it. While opening I was really excited what could I find inside! Everytime it is a surprise! :-). In my box I found 16 postcards, 4 envelopes, stickers and decorating tape. There was also a letter describing contents of the box. All postcards have good quality and show various pictures. The reverse is nice too :-). For me something new are envelopes. They are printed in retro style and look interesting! Every month Snail Mail Box is themed differently. This time goods are related to stars. Some of them refer to Christmas, another to star constellations or just shape of the star. I really like the idea of box! My favourite items? All goods are great! But I fell in love with "Prioritaire" stickers and three cards you can see in the last photo :-) . 

great logo!
content
envelopes
stickers & tape
postcards
favourites

2 comments: